Wednesday, February 2, 2011



A new day
They say all good things must come to an end. But I believe that the ending of good things mean the beginning of even better things to come. Didn’t they say that when one door closes another one opens. So I am waiting for that special door to open. I have a strange sixth sense that says it’s not too far awayJ.I feel thrilled and good for myself, sitting at Payap and seeing a great future for the presence of Drama in ESL teaching getting it’s due importance. If I could be helpful in doing that I will definitely feel like I have reached some goal.
Can language be taught just through pages and pages of text in black and white, through tons and tons of worksheets, through learning the rules and then just to forget it the minute they pass the exam? I pity the students.
My dream is to see students enjoying learning English, having fun and experimenting with each other and the teachers. Let’s not make it a criterion for status symbol or a better job. So please my dear students, don’t worry be happy. Make mistakes and smile it off, learn to laugh at your mistakes. After all not everyone can speak Chinese so it’s alright if you can’t speak English

1 comment:

Shiitakesaki said...

How we can find a wonderful teacher like you^^